As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) you want to offer your clients the best possible solutions for their IT needs. Whilst most solutions revolve around the Windows operating system, ActiveImage can offer MSPs live backups and fast restoration of Linux machines with ActiveImage Protector Linux.
What is the ActiveImage Protector Linux?
The ActiveImage Protector Linux can offer your MSP the following options for your portfolio:
- Our Linux snapshot driver that backs up live / hot Linux machines.
- Recover, restore, migrate and virtualize using our Linux based Recovery Environment.
- Ensure data integrity and security without having to shutdown MySQL.
- Efficiently reduce backup file storage with our Inline Data Deduplication Compression feature, which places minimal impact on backup windows and restore time.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS physical and virtual machines.
- Unlimited replication to onsite, offsite and Cloud locations for greater protection against ransomware attacks.
- Program backup windows are down to every 5 minutes and include multiple disks into one disk image.
- Automatic deleting of old backup image sets
- Mount an image file as a virtual drive for quick and convenient granular recovery of files and folders contained in the image file.
The ActiveImage Protector Linux also allows you to enhance recovery times with the VStandby AIP Instant Disaster Recovery Solution.
The vStandby AIP add-on module offers reliable Instant Disaster Recovery options for all Windows and Linux machines. Clients will be able to recover their ActiveImage Protector backup files in as little as 2 minutes in Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware ESX(i), and be able to continue using it with no performance impact or time limitations.
If you are not able to offer your clients this kind of solution, get in contact with ActiveImage today!